Monday, August 24, 2009

The 2 Victorias: Awkward vs. Hot

Bryce Dallas Howard and Xavier Samuel shot some footage of a romance scene between them this past weekend. I look at it, and you know what I think? AWKWARD. 10 kinds of awkward.

Photobucket

I don't know if I am just missing the chemistry between these two, or if its the hair. See, Rachelle Lefevre, in addition to all the other awesome qualities she brought to the Victoria character, NATURALLY looked the part. None of this dicking around with wigs nonsense, or spending 16 bazillion hours trying to make stick straight hair be big and curly. She just had the authenticity to really pull off the part.

As a reminder of the awesomeness that could have been, here's a still of Rachelle Lefevre from Barney's Version this past week.

rachelle lefevre

Xavier Samuel, you just don't know what you're missing . . .go find Summit and call them a pack of losers on my behalf, will you? That's a good boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment