Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Not Even In Theaters Yet And I'm So Over Remember Me

So, as it seems like a quiet day on the Twilight front, I was looking through some of the photos and links that I had missed out on earlier in the week while I was messing with KStew pregnant photo manips. (no, I haven't decided what to do with them, maybe post later, maybe not. Snark + Ultrasounds = Just a little odd)

And it struck me: I am SO over Remember Me, and it hasn't even made it to theaters yet.

Heck, the darn thing isn't even in post-production.

It's just that the thing sounds like exactly the kind of Lifetime/Oxygen Channel rom com tearjerker that makes me feel dirty for even admitting I've watched it.

Oh, they're billing it as the "Love Story" of our day. Right . . . .you know what I liked about Love Story? The soundtrack. I actually knew the score before I really knew the movie, and I could play most of it on the piano. Mega props to the composers.

The story itself . . . . .hmmm. Well, if they really want it to be like that, then instead of Rob Darling getting all smacked around, Ms. Romantic Interest needs to get terminally ill and die. Like, stat. THAT would certainly liven things up--well, at least over here in fan fantasy land, where we all get cast as the replacement, LOLs.

But seriously . . .does anyone else have a sneaking suspicion that this movie is going to be an EPIC SUCK? Oh, I'm sure it will commercially successful, cause we're all terrible suckers for Rob movies, but . . . . well, you know what I'm saying here.

No comments:

Post a Comment