Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Defending Rob's Sexy = Fail

So, how shocked was I last night when one of my male friends called me up and starts the conversation with: "I don't get it."

What? Huh? Um, hello to you, too?

He continues: "I don't get it. I don't get why women think this guy is sexy."

Huh?

And then he revealed that he'd been on the blog (squee!) and was perusing the Rob slideshow. And he wasn't getting the thrill.

"His hair . . . that's disgusting. It just looks gross. I don't get what girls see in this guy."

Okay, so if what you're talking about is this guy, then yeah, I don't always get it either.

Rob Looking Retarded

But on the other hand, if what you're talking about is this guy, then, um . . . . . .

Photobucket

. . . .. UM . . . . .

Photobucket

UMMMMM . . . . .

Photobucket

Well, let's just say I totally GET IT then.

You know what I came up with on my own, in the actual moment when Rob needed defending?

"Um . . . . .he's British?"

Yep. That answer, while good for a laugh, was totally made of Fail. Better luck next time, right?


1 comment:

  1. OMG...he's British...yeah, that totally answers everything doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete