Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Cheating on Robert Pattinson

Confession: I'm cheating on Robert Pattinson.

Actually, I'm cheating on Edward Cullen and the whole Cullen clan, plus Jacob, if you really want to get technical about it.

And I'm not going to be sorry about it either, because I'm cheating on them with this man:

Photobucket

That's right! Someone has tickets to the midnight showing. Now, I love Twilight just as much as the next girl (more, probably), but frankly my friends, it's Harry Potter. You can't not go.

Especially once you've discovered the absolute hysteria of the midnight showings. . . . .oh my, my, my, my.

So, sorry Rob, but today is going to be all about someone else. I'll make it up to you . . . tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I don't count this as cheating...everyone has to see movies. But really, Harry is who you fancy? What about Ron? I <3 him in a big way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, Ron is also a cutie, although really, if I could have any of the Weasleys, I think I'd go for the twins.

    ReplyDelete