Sunday, July 5, 2009

Screw Baseball, Bring Me Rob Pattinson

Okay, so I know that as a Twilight lover I ought to be all thrilled about the Vampire Baseball event coverage . . . .ooohhh, shirtless Alex Meraz, right? YAWN.

Baseball bores the snot out of me. Yes, I know it's supposed to be our national pastime, but seriously? Can't we update the national pastime to reading Twilight over and over while drooling over photos of Rob Pattinson instead?


MMMM, Yummy!

I mean, really the only reason the vampire baseball scene in the movie is tolerable is because you've got Kellan Lutz in tight pants (Hurrah!) and you know that any minute the bad guys come rolling up to start the show. Plus, well, did I mention Kellan Lutz in tight pants?

So vampire baseball does nothing for me. Hopefully it did a little something nice for the Make-A-Wish Foundation, but next time they need a fundraiser I suggest getting workout videos by the Cullen boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment