Thursday, July 23, 2009

Fresh New Moon Comic Con Panel Funnies

So, despite massive technical difficulties as every live feed on the web went FAIL the second the panel started, it seems that we do have a bit of win going on here.

Namely, fun quotes:

Kstew on Robsten: Are you kidding me? (And then Summit shut down that line of questioning, LOL)

Pattinson on Vampires: Um, I try to downplay that element.

Photobucket
Oh, really?

Lautner on growling for fans: I don't actually enjoy doing that. (10 million fantasies just went *poof* all over the web)

Rob Pattinson on questions he'd never like to hear again: What was it like kissing Taylor Lautner?

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I laughed and had to replay Rob's comment about kissing Taylor to make sure I heard it right. Love the pic!

    ReplyDelete