Saturday, November 7, 2009

And The Twi-Sanity Officially Kicks It Up A Notch

Holy hell, people. It is like, what? Day One of the mega-publicity blitz and after reading my updates for the last hour I am not even to the end. Keep in mind that I checked in this morning, too.

It's that intense out there. And that's before I even touch the fan fiction front . . .

Let me 'splain . . .

inigo montoya

No, is too much. Let me sum up.

The short version, in no particular order:
  • Stephenie Meyer will be on Oprah November 13th. If only I didn't hate Oprah so damn much for Dr. Phil and a hundred other gag me transgressions . . . I will buy Harper's Bazaar but watching Oprah is going to far. The fandom is going to have to take one for the team for me on this one. Clips I will watch.
  • How many Extended Access clips are there of the cast doing interviews about New Moon? I move they just read us the script. Then I could just hear the audio instead of putting up with the buffering, buffering, buffering I get on the video.
  • The Eclipse movie poster is out. It's a little creepy.
Photobucket
  • I got a real combat trained soldier to walk through a fight scene with me for my fan fic, Distilling Down. How excited am I for the next chapter? Oh, very. Next week!
  • Project Team Beta, I love you. Just giving the shout out now. I will read the 10 emails I have from you as soon as I finish watching the Wolf Pack do their interview thing.
  • I had no idea Taylor Lautner was short. Check his foot! It's a total Tom Cruise thing.
taylor lautner,kristen stewart,robert pattinson

Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment