Monday, November 16, 2009

Best.Monday.Ever.

Ignore that I woke up puking. This day has gone from absolute hell to awesomesauce with one little shift.

No, it's not that I realized that in less than 4 days I will actually be watching the whole of New Moon, and not just the 15 or so minutes we've stolen out of trailers.

My story, Distilling Down, got accepted by Twilighted! Even better was the compliment that I got from the validation beta, who said it was one of the best first chapters she'd seen.

To say it made my day would be an understatement. I no longer care about my upset stomach or being able to hear the neighbor's kid crying through the walls. I'm floating on air with little birds chirping around me like something that escaped from a Disney move.

If you're not reading Distilling Down, I humbly insist that you should. The first chapter is only the beginning, in more ways than one . . . read it now at Twilighted!

2 comments:

  1. And I'm still singing your praises, to as many lovers of vampfic as I can! This was not 'one of the best', but THE BEST first chapter that I've had the pleasure to validate. Own it, bb. "Distilling Down" rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Now if only I could get chapter 4 finished!

    ReplyDelete