Tuesday, November 17, 2009

New Moon Premier Outfits: Outfits In The Middle

These are a few of the outfits that I didn't love, but I didn't hate, either. Some of them I feel really bad about categorizing like this, but hey--it's not like these people don't have professionals dressing them.

Ashley Greene

ashley greene

It's no secret that I like Ashley Greene, and it's no surprise that she was going for sexy here on the red carpet. I mean, she does have that Maxim photoshoot to live up to! However, this outfit just wasn't doing anything for me--I've seen her in better. There's no visual interest here--it's just a red dress.

Jackson Rathbone

Photobucket

Jackson honey, you're supposed to be hot. While black tie attire is appropriate, it's not getting the job done with the black hair. You're looking just a little washed out here--grey suit next time?

Mike Welch

Photobucket

On one hand, you are dressed up. On the other hand, you look like a car salesman. It may be genetic, but a paisley tie? Who's dad had that lying around? Or were you just trying to stay in the Mike Newton character as much as possible?

No comments:

Post a Comment