Monday, November 2, 2009

Rob Pattinson Makes Me Need A Vanity Fair Subscription

Seriously! I would subscribe to this, just for the December issue of Vanity Fair, which features photos of Rob Pattinson done by photographer Bruce Weber. The photos go with a feature profile by Evgenia Peretz that talks Twilight, Kristen Stewart, and fame . . . and being Robert Pattinson, of course.

I'd subscribe for a piece of the hotness

robert pattinson

The photoshoot outtakes are in a beautiful slide show on the Vanity Fair website, but here are a few of my favorites for your viewing pleasure.

The untagged version of the cover shot, courtesy of ThinkingofRob:

robert pattinson

Things I'm not kicking out of bed:

Exhibit A

robert pattinson

Exhibit B

robert pattinson

Books I need to check out:

robert pattinson

Where was this when they were making Poughkeepsie banners?

robert pattinson

Why yes, I would like to borrow that cigarette:

robert pattinson

And finally, before I just post the whole damn Vanity Fair Photoshoot of Rob Pattinson:

Yes, I want to be that sweater:

robert pattinson

No comments:

Post a Comment