Sunday, October 25, 2009

Kellan Lutz Goes To The Dogs

Okay ladies and gents, when Twilight hottie Kellan Lutz says the following, what is he talking about?

"Our connection was so strong that it was like fate bringing us together. I knew she was the one."

(letting fantasy hour run for a while here . . . .)

Those of you who guessed that it was HIS DOG are completely correct. The full quote is:

"She looked me in the eyes, bowed and slowly and softly licked my open hand. As I pet this beautiful dog I realized how soft her multi-colored coat was, and felt her desperation for a real home. Our connection was so strong that it was like fate bringing us together. I knew she was the one."

kellan lutz

For trivia hounds (yeah, I went there) here are few more Kellan Lutz dog-related facts:
  • He found his dog at a shelter
  • There are dozens of super cute photos of him with dogs all over the fandom, but this is his latest cover shoot
  • His dog's name is Kola, and they've been together for three years
There's more article over at PopSugar, but that's the gist of it. Kellan's a dog man, and it's so damn cute I can't help but post about it. Who even knew Doggie Aficionado was a magazine?

No comments:

Post a Comment