Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Hitler Reacts To Twilight The Movie

So, my Dad took a break from a board meeting he was in to point me in the direction of YouTube. This is such a rare and unheard of occurrence that it deserves a post all on its own, but we don't have time for that. Let me just say, I love you, Dad, and move on to Hitler.

He was steering me to the video manipulation of Hitler reacting to the Nebraska football team's horrible loss to Virginia Tech. Yes, I watch football, too. Yes, I'm a Cornhusker. It's a family thing. Sue me if you don't like it.

However, this isn't a football post. It's a Twilight post, because just like Rome, all roads lead to Twilight. Eventually. Even football, boys, even FOOTBALL will lead you to Twilight.

In this case, they lead to Twilight AND Hitler, which is special and weird just in its own way. I realize this is undoubtedly old, but it is still comedy genius.


No comments:

Post a Comment