Friday, January 15, 2010

Kristen Stewart and Dakota Fanning Makeout? ICK!

I'll confess that I've been looking forward to seeing The Runaways when it comes out. I was a little too young to have been that into the music scene when they were big, but I am a later in life lover of Joan Jett music, so it was on my list.

My understanding of the plot was that it was generally about the band and their life. Now, MTV Sneak Peek is raving on and on about how the makeout scene between Kristen Steward and Dakota Fanning is going to be "explosive" and how the director just couldn't not include the sexual interaction between Joan Jett and Cherie Currie.

Yeah, I just bet he couldn't resist. Pervert.

Yes, I know it happened. That doesn't mean I want to see it on film. Especially when I know that one of the actresses is not yet 18. It's just . . . kind of gross? Inappropriate? I don't know . . it just doesn't feel like something I'd enjoy watching on a number of levels, at least one of them oddly parental. Forget about your agent letting you do something . . . did your mom have anything to say about this?

Then there's the level of odd that it's Bella and Jane making out here, since you know that's an alternative reality scenario right there. It just adds to the wrong.

Sign. I'm in the movie for the music, not the cheap lesbian thrills.

More Music, Less Makeout, Okay?

Kristen Stewart,Dakota Fanning

No comments:

Post a Comment