Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Read The Bree Tanner Book For Free

As you know, I have been super excited about the new Bree Tanner book out by Stephanie Meyer.  I thought I was fairly informed, but then I got a link from a friend about a place to read it for free.

Um, squee much?  Because I did.

The Short Second Life Of Bree Tanner is available at BreeTanner.com from now until July 5th.  It's a simple but richly graphical site that has a format that lets you turn the pages of the book right on screen, although you can't download the book or print.

Bree Tanner

I'm a couple of pages in and I am super pleased with the way the website is working for me.  No errors, and you can blow the Bree Tanner book up to full screen size for easier reading if you want.

To me, it's a great way to check out the book before I decide to buy it (although like a true fan girl, I will probably buy it anyway even if it ends up sucking.  Damn must-collect-them-all-itis) and I hope you take advantage of the free Bree Tanner book online before it gets taken down July 5th.

No comments:

Post a Comment