Friday, April 23, 2010

The Book Brings Me Back To The Fold

It took a book to get me hooked on the Twilight phenomenon, and it's taken a book to get me back with the program.

It wasn't like I was consciously avoiding the Twi-dom. I've still been working on Distilling Down, my fan fic, and loosely keeping up with the Twilight related news. Being in Ecuador made it harder, and real life has kind of intruded as well. Since I think you should Twi-hard or go home, I opted to go home for a while.

And then I saw this.

Bree Tanner

The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner. I want.

And now I can't quite stay away. I am actually pretty damn excited for this thing to come out in June. I've been struggling to get excited for the Eclipse trailer, in part because every time I see Bryce Dallas Howard's face my whole being rises up and screams THAT IS NOT RIGHT but this Bree Tanner thing? This I can be excited about.

Part of the money from the book sales will go to charity. This justifies everything.

MWAH-HAHAHA. . . and I'm totally sucked back in. I have some mega reading todo, having taken an effective leave of absence from my blog rolls since February, but from Taylor Lautner's birthday to those hot billboards of Kellan Lutz in his underwear, I am looking forward to catching up.




Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment